The other day at work I was ambushed by two gutbomb volleys: in the morning my wife's boss brought us all Croissanwichs from Burger King, a delicacy I haven't sampled in in many moons. How could I say no? Ufta...
Then the plumber announced right before lunch that he was buying everyone lunch. It was the first time in two weeks that I hadn't made my own. Serendipidity! (It's saying I spelled that wrong, but I'm not sure).
So the plumber comes back with a bunch of bags from Wendy's and announces loudly "Baconators for everyone!"
This was my first meeting with the Baconator. I hope we don't cross paths again. It's just too much, dude. Not too much of a good thing, either, just too much. But of course I didn't turn it down.
3 comments:
Your wife's boss? Wow.
Serendipity.
It took Ben... Kerry's comment, me reading it twice to him, and an explanation, before realizing the typo. That's what editors are for, I tell 'em!
you ate a baconator? that was mighty polite of you. i'm picturing you now in a bright red wendy's wig like the ones in the commercials. now i'm picturing pele and mikka in little wendy's wigs.
Post a Comment