Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chrystal's idea

This was Chrystal's idea, so I wouldn't email her anymore with ranty emails about Gloria Steinem. Good luck, Chrystal! And pleased to meet you, internet. My name is Ben's Shrimp Louie Wisconsin House of Variety! and my goal is to bore the pants off everyone who visits me, which adds up to me, and Chrystal once every two weeks. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Good thinking Chrystal. Now the WHOLE WORLD can read Ben's rants. And I had to get a gmail account just to say this...

Chrystal said...

Thank you Kerry. It's worth it just to hear you say that.

hylarious said...

Yeah. The best news in the whole world came yesterday with the postponement of a lead in the Dems' race. Now we can debate the future of the Democrats as personified in Obama vs. Clinton for many many more months.

Chrystal said...

I cannot wait. I'm so glad that Obama's not leading by a landslide, because then the debate might be over!