
By renaming this blog, "Chrystal's Shrimp Louie Wisconsin House of Variety," Ben unbeknowingly deeded it to me. I am kind enough to allow "Jr. Sailor-Frond" (ahem!) to post as well. I promise to post often about cats, as I am crazy and have few outlets in my life. Peace be with you.
If you'd like to learn how deeds work, please check this out.
2 comments:
I look forward to your frequent and perhaps lengthy posts on cats. You know Chrystal, I was just reading some advice in wikipedia's how-to, and I think Ben was just being romantic here: "expressing affection in a meaningful but unexpected way." (See http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Romantic)
this was a great idea. I was just telling George that I wanted to learn how to make a website and so I could start off by making a blog, but I think that mine would not be quite as good as yours is. I'll have to find a new path. I will call tomorrow.
Post a Comment